Learn how to set up your home studio with minimum investment, click professional-looking portraits, and use a flash more effectively to photograph weddings, birthdays and other events.
The next workshop is on Sunday, 24 June 2018, 11 am to 4 pm in Chembur.
* Also in Pune on 15 July 2018.
The STUDIO IN A HOUSE workshop is a beginner's guide to making professional-looking portraits at home and in small spaces using simple and affordable equipment.
How will you benefit from this workshop?
- Understand what differentiates an OUTSTANDING PORTRAIT from a GOOD PORTRAIT
- Setups and shooting techniques for BUTTERFLY, LOOP, SPLIT, BROAD, SHORT and REMBRANDT LIGHT
- Understand the different types of FLASH (speedlight) available
- Learn how to use speedlights in the MANUAL and TTL modes to control the exposure and photograph weddings, parties and other events
- Learn how to use speedlights with inexpensive WIRELESS TRIGGERS for portrait lighting
- Use multiple speedlights to light the HAIR and BACKGROUND etc.
- Understand the role of WHITE, GOLD and SILVER reflectors in photography
Simplifying technical gen is our USP.