Learn how to set up your home studio with minimum investment, click professional-looking portraits, and use a flash more effectively to photograph weddings, birthdays and other events.
The STUDIO IN A HOUSE workshop is a beginner's guide to making professional-looking portraits at home and in small spaces using simple and affordable equipment.
Please check the homepage for upcoming dates and e-mail me for more information.
How will you benefit from this workshop?
- Understand what differentiates an OUTSTANDING PORTRAIT from a GOOD PORTRAIT
- Portrait lighting techniques ...BUTTERFLY, LOOP, SPLIT, BROAD, SHORT, REMBRANDT
- Understand the different types of FLASH (speedlight) available
- Use the speedlight in the MANUAL mode to control exposure
- Understand how to use a speedlight off-camera using WIRELESS TRIGGERS
- Use multiple speedlights to light the HAIR and BACKGROUND etc.
- Understand the role of WHITE, GOLD and SILVER reflectors in photography
Simplifying technical gen is our USP.
Please e-mail me for more information.