Learn how to set up your home studio with minimum investment, click professional-looking portraits, and use a flash more effectively to photograph weddings, birthdays and other events.
The workshop will be held on the following dates:
The dates for February 2019 will be announced shortly.
The STUDIO IN A HOUSE workshop is a beginner's guide to making professional-looking portraits at home and in small spaces using simple and affordable equipment.
How will you benefit from this workshop?
- Understand what differentiates an OUTSTANDING PORTRAIT from a GOOD PORTRAIT
- Setups and shooting techniques for BUTTERFLY, LOOP, SPLIT, BROAD, SHORT and REMBRANDT LIGHT
- Understand the different types of FLASH (speedlight) available
- Learn how to use speedlights in the MANUAL and TTL modes to control the exposure and photograph weddings, parties and other events
- Learn how to use speedlights with inexpensive WIRELESS TRIGGERS for portrait lighting
- Use multiple speedlights to light the HAIR and BACKGROUND etc.
- Understand the role of WHITE, GOLD and SILVER reflectors in photography
Simplifying technical gen is our USP.