The Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. workshop is your foundation in digital photography.
Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. is designed for beginners, who have little or no experience with cameras and digital photography.
How will you benefit from the Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. workshop?
- Learn how to use your camera in the MANUAL MODE instead of AUTOMATIC and SEMI-AUTOMATIC MODES
- Set the FOCUS correctly to ensure that your pictures are always SHARP, even in LOW LIGHT
- Set the ISO, APERTURE and SHUTTER SPEED (exposure settings) according to how you want your picture to look
- Choose a relevant DEPTH OF FIELD for example, focus on your subject and have the background go out of focus
- Set the appropriate LIGHT METERING MODE, WHITE BALANCE, TONALITY etc.
- COMPOSE powerful photographs, and more.
Master Your DSLR Camera F.A.S.T. is an innovative 1-day photography workshop.
It is important to have a camera with you during the workshop. DSLR and Mirrorless cameras are preferred. Alternatively, you can bring any camera, which has a Manual-mode however Bridge cameras, and Point-and-shoot cameras have their limitations.