"My one-on-one lesson with Girish provided a massive uplift to my photography skills both in terms on getting the most out of my camera and indeed composing more interesting images. The difference in the end result is striking".
Tarun Kataria, venture capitalist and "African safari addict" as quoted in Conde Nast Travel India
Your one-on-one photography workshop with me, Girish Menon will be scheduled on a date and time that’s most convenient to you — this flexibility will help you to pursue and manage your passion for photography even in the middle of your busy schedule, or just before going on a trip of a lifetime to see the Northern Lights or Wildlife in Africa.
The one-on-one photography workshop package consists of two sessions. The first session spans 4 hours, and the second session will be a 90-minute follow-up session to clear doubts.
This second session can also be done via. Internet video chat if you have a busy work/travel schedule.
The USP of doing a photography workshop with me is that you will learn how to use your camera in the Manual-mode using a simplistic workflow where I will give you customised suggestions on how to improve your photography according to your comfort level.
I follow an all-practical approach i.e. throughout the workshop you will use your camera, make photos and see results!
The topics include, but are not restricted to:
- Using your camera in the MANUAL MODE instead of AUTOMATIC and SEMI-AUTOMATIC MODES.
- Setting the FOCUS correctly to ensure that your pictures are always SHARP, even in LOW LIGHT.
- Setting the ISO, APERTURE and SHUTTER SPEED (exposure settings) according to how you want your photographs to look.
- Choosing a relevant DEPTH OF FIELD for example, focus on your subject and have the background go out of focus.
- Setting the appropriate LIGHT METERING MODE, WHITE BALANCE, TONALITY etc.
- COMPOSEING powerful photographs, and more.
This simple workflow will help you make photographs of people, wildlife, nature and landscapes, architecture, street and travel photos etc. — all correctly exposed, sharp and well composed.
Please email, or call me on +91 98204 24070 to book your one-on-one photography workshop.